This easy Lemon Garlic Broccoli is a great go to recipe to make on those busy week nights when you are strapped for time.
Easy Lemon Garlic Broccoli Recipe
The recipe could not be easier to make. Just saute everything and add some cheese in the last few minutes and add to any meal. The lemon juice and lemon zest adds a nice tangy flavor and Jarlsberg cheese is the perfect full flavored cheese to add. The flavor of it is very rich so a little goes a long way and helps to keep the calories down.
For more healthy recipes, please visit me on Facebook.
What is your favorite quick go to meal on a busy night?
- 2 cups of broccoli cut into florets
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ lemon
- zest of a lemon
- 3 tbsp of Jarlsberg Cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the broccoli into florets and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and stir fry the broccoli until slightly tender - about 5 minutes. ½ way through, add the garlic and cook.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the lemon zest, juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine and adjust seasoning.
- Add the grated cheese on top and serve.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission from the sale, but the price is the same for you. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."