If you are a fan of Indian cooking, you will love this tikka masala curry. It is not too spicy and just full of flavor.
My husband and I love Indian curry and we love to eat this when we go out to our favorite Indian restaurants. Here in Raleigh, Indian restaurants seem to be jinxed. We just get a favorite one and then it closes.
This Tikka Masala Curry is a delightful mix of vegetables, cannelloni beans and and raw cashews, mixed with a delightful, spicy sauce and coconut milk.
The ingredients are cooked in a slow cooker, and is easy to prepare. This makes it perfect for busy nights.
Tikka Masala Curry Crock Pot Recipe is easy to prepare.
Just put everything in the crock pot in the morning and you will return to a home filled with a delicious aroma of India.
Serve with rice, avocado slices and warm pita pocket bread for a tasty and healthy meal.
For more great Indian restaurants, please visit my Pinterest International cooking board. Are Indian restaurants popular in your neck of the woods?
Tikka Masala Curry
This tikka masala curry is rich and flavorful from the abundance of fresh vegetables and beans. It is great for Meatless Mondays
- 2 Leeks
- 14 oz Cannelloni Beans, drained
- 1 green zucchini sliced
- 1 yellow zucchini sliced
- 1 vidalia onion cut into chunks
- 1 butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into cubes
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 package Saffron Road Organic Sauce - Tikka Marsala
- Sour cream, chives and spicy pickle to garnish.
- Put all of the vegetables except for the frozen corn and peas into a crock pot.
- Add the wine, Tikka sauce, and spices, as well as the vegetable broth.
- Cover and cook on low for about 4 hours.
- 1/2 hour before serving, add the coconut milk, peas, corn and raw cashews.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and spicy pickles and chives. Serve with warm pita bread and rice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 448Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 634mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 10gSugar: 11gProtein: 20g
Nutritional information is approximate due to natural variation in ingredients and the cook-at-home nature of our meals.