Throw away that take out Chinese Menu. I have a tasty, and easy recipe for Turkey stir fry with mixed vegetables that will make your favorite take out a thing of the past.
I used to think that Chinese takeaway only came from a Chinese restaurant.
This recipe shows me that this doesn’t have to be the case. It is quick and easy to prepare and tastes great too!
This recipe could not be easier. You can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes – faster than delivery of your favorite take out!
I have packed it full of veggies too, so it is a very healthy option.
Serve the dish with jasmine rice, or left over rice patties and wait for the positive comments!
- Turkey cutlets, 8 oz diced
- Swiss Chard, 2 cup, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- Garlic, 3 cloves
- Onions, raw, 1 medium
- Green Peppers (bell peppers), 1 cup, strips
- Mushrooms, fresh, 1 cup, pieces or slices
- Water chestnuts , 0.5 cup slices
- Broccoli, fresh, 1 cup, chopped
- Soy Sauce, 3 tbsp
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- Granulated Sugar, 6 tsp
- Cornstarch, 2 tbsp
- Peanut Oil, 1 tbsp
- Ginger Root, 3 tsp
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- Heat oil in pan and cook onion and peppers until lightly done.
- Season the tenderloins with salt and pepper. Cook the turkey tenderloins until golden brown. Add the vegetables and saute until lightly done. Add garlic and cook for a few more minutes.
- Combine The soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch and chicken broth. Add to the stir fry and cook until slightly thickened.
- Serve with rice or Chinese noodles.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 396Total Fat: 8.1gCarbohydrates: 51.1gProtein: 34.5g