Throw away that take out Chinese Menu. I have a tasty, and easy recipe for Turkey stir fry with mixed vegetables that will make your favorite take out a thing of the past.
This recipe could not be easier. You can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes – faster than delivery of your favorite take out! I have packed it full of veggies too, so it is a very healthy option.
- Turkey cutlets, 8 oz diced
- Swiss Chard, 2 cup, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- Garlic, 3 cloves
- Onions, raw, 1 medium
- Green Peppers (bell peppers), 1 cup, strips
- Mushrooms, fresh, 1 cup, pieces or slices
- Water chestnuts , 0.5 cup slices
- Broccoli, fresh, 1 cup, chopped
- Soy Sauce, 3 tbsp
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- Granulated Sugar, 6 tsp
- Cornstarch, 2 tbsp
- Peanut Oil, 1 tbsp
- Ginger Root, 3 tsp
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- Heat oil in pan and cook onion and peppers until lightly done.
- Season the tenderloins with salt and pepper. Cook the turkey tenderloins until golden brown. Add the vegetables and saute until lightly done. Add garlic and cook for a few more minutes.
- Combine The soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch and chicken broth. Add to the stir fry and cook until slightly thickened.
- Serve with rice or Chinese noodles.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 396Total Fat: 8.1gCarbohydrates: 51.1gProtein: 34.5g