Take this Mexican Chili Dip to your Next pot luck party
This Mexican Chili dip could not be easier to make. It is one of my favorite “go to” recipes when I am invited to a pot luck party. The bowl is empty before the party even gets going. It is that delicious!
I got this recipe from my sister in law. She made it for one of our gatherings and it was gone in a flash. It could not be easier to make. It only needs four ingredients. I call it the four C dip.
- cream cheese
- canned chili
- canned jalapeno chilis
- cheddar cheese.
Best of all, you can make it ahead of time and then just nuke it when you get to the party. I promise you…it won’t last long!
- 1 block of Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 15 oz can of any kind of store bought chili (I often use vegetarian)
- 1 4 oz can of diced Jalapeno peppers
- 1 16 oz package of shredded Mexican cheese
- Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of a microwave safe serving dish.
- Add the chili over the cheese and be sure it is all covered.
- Layer the jalapenos on top of the chili and smooth out.
- Top with the shredded Mexican cheese.
- Microwave for about 3 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with Taco ships or veggies.