Printable Recipe: Grilled Marinated Steak
I love Saturday nights at our house. My husband cooks the protein for our dinner on the grill and I get to relax a bit more before dinner than I normally do.
I am always looking for new ways to marinate the meat since it is often steak that ends up being the choice. I prepare the marinade early in the day and let it sit and he cooks outside while I do the sides indoors, usually something easy.
This marinade is tasty and easy to do. Just combine everything in a bowl, pour it over the steak, and let it marinade most of the day.
Grill for 6-8 minutes per side and serve.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might want to also try these:
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoons dry mustard
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pound of steak. (Any type will do since it will be marinating most of the day. I use whatever grass fed beef Whole foods has on sale. )
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Place the steak in a dish and pour over the marinade.
- Let it sit in the fridge for 8-24 hours.
- Grill over medium-high heat for about 6-8 minutes per side.