This recipe for seasoned Grilled Pork chops has a lovely mix of herbs, combined with soy sauce and olive oil. The flavor is deep and rich and they are just delicious.
This recipe is very easy to make. Just combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl. The mix is a great one and makes a very spicy rub for any meat.
Seasoned Grilled Pork Chops – A Spicy Delight
It is especially good with pork. Since my husband loves spicy foods, and he really enjoyed the flavor in the rub.
It uses a combination of Middle Eastern spices for a savory taste with a bit of heat to it.
After the spices are well combined, stir in the olive oil and soy sauce. It is a lovely rich color, thanks mainly to the color of the paprika!Finally, spoon the mixture over the pork chops. The flavors will be best if you marinate them for at least 3-4 hours.
I did this in in the morning and it gave me a fast and delicious meal that night. The beauty of this dish is how easy meal time is. Just a few minutes on each side on the grill and those lovely flavors that have been marinading during the day make meal time magic.
The flavor is wonderful. Spicy without too much heat. My husband just loved them.
We had these tonight with my Roasted Italian Potatoes and Onions and it was a wonderful meal.
- 1 tbsp Hot Smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp kosher/coarse salt
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander
- 1/2 tablespoon dill
- 2 boneless pork loin chops
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tablespoons light soy sauce
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- Mix in the olive oil, and soy sauce and combine well.
- Place the pork chops in a baking dish and spoon the marinade over. Place in the fridge and marinate for about 3-4 hours.
- Heat the grill to medium and grill the chops 6-8 minutes per side until they are no longer pink in the center.