It’s grill time. The flavor of this grilled marinated steak takes it up a notch but the recipe is super easy.
Printable Recipe: Grilled Marinated Steak
I love Saturday nights at our house. My husband cooks the protein for our dinner on the grill and I get to relax a bit more before dinner than I normally do.
I am always looking for new ways to marinate the meat since it is often steak that ends up being the choice. I prepare the marinade early in the day and let it sit and he cooks outside while I do the sides indoors, usually something easy.
This marinade is tasty and easy to do. Just combine everything in a bowl, pour it over the steak, and let it marinade most of the day.
Grill for 6-8 minutes per side and serve.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might want to also try these:
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- dash of cracked black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 16 oz of lean steak. -(Any type will do since it will be marinating most of the day. I use whatever grass fed beef Whole foods has on sale. )
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Place the steak in a dish and pour over the marinade.
- Let it sit in the fridge for 8-24 hours.
- Grill over medium-high heat for about 6-8 minutes per side.
Amount Per Serving Calories 403 Total Fat 28g Saturated Fat 9g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 16g Cholesterol 110mg Sodium 1383mg Carbohydrates 4g Fiber 1g Sugar 1g Protein 31g