If you loved creamsicles as a child, (and still do!), this delicious cocktail recipe is perfect for you. The orange cream martini is an adult version of the flavored frozen treats you enjoyed as a kid.
The recipe is rich and creamy with a lovely taste of orange. Topped with whip cream, it makes it a choice: Is this a drink, or is this a dessert? (or maybe both!)
It is so easy to make and perfect for those times when you feel like being a grown up kid.
If you like dessert martinis, you will love this green apple martini from Recipes Just 4U.
- 2 tbsp whipping cream
- ¾ oz. Pinnacle whipped vodka
- ¾ oz. orange-flavoured liqueur
- 4 tsp frozen orange-juice concentrate
- orange twist
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add cream, vodka, orange liqueur and orange-juice concentrate; shake vigorously to blend and chill. Strain into martini glass. Top with whip cream and garnish with orange twist.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission from the sale, but the price is the same for you. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."