Anyone who has eaten at the Red Lobster knows that their famous cheddar bay biscuits are to die for. But there is no need to go to Red Lobster to enjoy them. Just make my at home! With this recipe for Red Lobster copy cat cheddar bay biscuits, your family will have the authentic taste of them anytime you like.
No Need to Go to The Red Lobster – Enjoy These Red Lobster Copy cat Cheddar Bay Biscuits at Home!
The flavor of these biscuits is very similar to those from Red Lobster and they are ready in only 20 minutes. The garlic parsley topping gives a special touch to the warm biscuits and makes them moist and delicious.
These biscuits are so easy to make. Basically, you just mix the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet in another. Mix them together and stir in the cheese. It makes a scrumptious looking biscuit dough.
The biscuits cook beautifully. I use my silicone baking mat for them, but parchment paper will also work fine to line the baking tray. (affiliate links) Once cooked, just brush the biscuits with the butter garlic parsley spread and eat.
These melt in your mouth Red Lobster copycat cheddar bay biscuits are so good and the best part is that you don’t have to go to Red Lobster to enjoy them!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Stevia in the raw
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Mediterranean sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper, optional
- 1 cup low fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
For the Garlic Parsley butter topping
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line your baking sheet a silicone baking mat and set aside. (you can also use parchment paper)
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, Stevia in the raw, baking powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the low fat buttermilk and butter. Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients and stir with a rubber spatula until all of the ingredients are just moist. Gently fold in the shredded cheese.
- Place 1/4 cup scoops of the batter onto the baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While the biscuits are cooking, whisk together the butter, fresh parsley and garlic powder in a small bowl. Brush the tops of the warm biscuits with the butter mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Size:1 biscuit
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 296 Total Fat: 21g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 57mg Sodium: 434mg Carbohydrates: 19g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 10g
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission from the sale, but the price is the same for you. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."