- 1 tbsp rosemary infused olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced spring onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar, divided
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 pounds pork loin, medallions
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the spring onions and garlic and sauté 2 minutes until the vegetables are translucent being careful not to burn.
- Add vinegar, sugar and rosemary and cook until the liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup. Adjust the sugar to taste. Balsamic vinegars have quite a range of acidity so you will want to try it to get the best flavor.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Spray pan with Pam cooking spray. Season the pork medallions with salt and pepper. Cook the pork about 2 minutes on each side until the pork is not pink inside. Add balsamic reduction; cook another minute, turning pork to coat will in the reduction.
- Serve the pork medallions with the balsamic reduction over the top. These are great with creamy mashed potatoes and a side salad.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 424Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 136mgSodium: 385mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 45g
Nutritional information is approximate due to natural variation in ingredients and the cook-at-home nature of our meals.