Any cocktail that combines hazelnut and chocolate is a good one, in my book. I love them both. This luscious Chocolate covered hazelnut coffee drink also adds Kahlua to give the drink a coffee flavor that takes the other two flavors to a whole new level.
Chocolate Covered Hazelnut Coffee Cocktail – Printable Recipe
It is sort of like a group up milk shake. Keep this one away from the kiddies! For more great drinks and cocktails please visit the Cocktail hour on Pinterest.
- 1 1/2 ounce of Frangelico
- 1 1/2 ounce of Kahlua
- 1 1/2 ounce of chocolate milk
- 1 strawberry to garnish
- Place ice cubes in a wine glass.
- Combine the Frangelico, Kahlua and chocolate milk in a shaker. Mix well and pour over the ice.
- Garnish with a strawberry.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 33mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 2g
Nutritional information is approximate due to natural variation in ingredients and the cook-at-home nature of our meals.