I was recently asked to test this Yumi Beautiful Vitamin C Serum Skin Care product. Since I am fond of any products which contain aloe vera, I was happy to test this to see how it worked on my skin.
I have received this product to test it in this reviews, but these are my honest opinions of it.
Brighter, More Youthful Looking Skin with This Vitamin C Serum with Aloe Vera
According to the manufacturer, this Vitamin C Serum is supposed to have give these results:
- BRIGHTER, MORE YOUTHFUL LOOKING SKIN – Yes! Your skin really can have that wholesome, healthy glow with Yumi Beautiful’s Vitamin C Serum.
- ATTRACT ATTENTION – This Vitamin C facial serum can help make your skin appear firmer, more touchable and radiant.
- 25% ACTIVE C BLEND – Vitamin C serum with soothing Aloe vera and hyaluronic acid to hydrate and improve elasticity.
- TRUE, LUXURY SKIN CARE – 14 antioxidant-packed, organic botanicals. One amazing anti-aging product.
I have tested this product for the last week on my skin. I have rosacea, with occasional acne flare ups along my cheek bones.
To give this product a good test, I used it one one side of my face and used my normal skin care on the opposite side. The serum is used both morning and night and has a host of natural ingredients.
I can not speak to the long term benefits of of the serum, since I have only used it for a week, but I do think that the skin around my eyes and eye lids does seem firmer than normal.
The serum did not do anything to treat the redness from my rosacea, but that is not a claim, so I did not worry about that.
The serum itself has the look and feel of aloe vera. It is colorless and fairly liquid and a really small amount of it spreads very easily on my skin.
The dispenser has a pump, which makes the application very easy to do. A single pump gave me all the serum that I needed to spread on one half of my face and neck, so 2 pumps would do for a normal application.
It absorbs very easily and quickly into the skin.
The vitamin C Serum is fragrance free and is also dye free, which appealed to me as well.
The results of my test are these:
- firmer texture to my skin
- my skin is softer and nicer to the touch
- no additional rosacea breakouts but not benefit for them either
- non greasy and easy to use
- easy to absorb and spreads well
- great applicator that is easy to use.