This recipe for Watermelon Raspberry Lemonade gives a new twist to the old favorite – sans the alcohol of course. Not sure what my garden would look like if I made the adult version!
Spring time…and the drinking is easy with fruit flavored cocktail recipes. My take on an old tune! I am a great fan of lemonade. I drink it all the time when I am gardening and find it very refreshing.
Watermelon Raspberry Lemonade – refreshing Summertime drink
The recipe combines watermelon cubes, raspberries and fresh lemons and is easy and quick to make. To serve it as an adult drink, simply add a little rum, vodka or gin.
It is the perfect way to welcome spring and share a new drink with friends.
For more drinks and cocktails, please visit my Pinterest cocktail board.
Do you prefer your lemonade with or without alcohol?
- 6 cups Watermelon (seedless)
- ¼ cup Raspberries
- ¹⁄₃ cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Lemons juice
- 1 cup water
- Optional: Vodka, rum or gin for an alcoholic version (adds more calories)
- Place watermelon, raspberries and water in blender, cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour fruit water into the infusing basket and add sugar and lemon juice, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serve over ice in glasses garnished with more fruit.
- Add alcohol if desired.
Serving Size:1 drink
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 176 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 42mg Carbohydrates: 45g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 39g Protein: 2g