Everyone has a favorite cocktail recipe that they first tried when dining out at their favorite restaurant. This Toasted Marshmallow Martini is one that I had for dessert at the Olive Garden.
The Toasted Marshmallow Martini is a sweet and rich cocktail.
Every Sunday, I get a night off from cooking. My husband and I go out to various restaurants in the area and get a great meal and catch up and relax. This week we went to the Olive garden.
I like to try cocktails that I have not had in the past. The Olive Garden had a seasonal drink on their menu called a Toasted Marshmallow Martini. Oh my…it was goodness in a glass! Just plain delicious and quite decadent. Even my husband (who normally does not like “ladies” drinks) thought it was wonderful.
I decided that I do not want to only have it when I have to pay $6.99 for it, so here is a knock off version of it.
The drink is something else. Taste more like dessert than a cocktail. I sipped a bit on it at first and then ended my meal with it instead of desserts. The flavor is just scrumptious!
To learn how to drizzle a martini glass, check out this article.
- ¾ oz Bailey's Irish Creme Liqueur
- ¾ oz Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- ¾ oz Disaronno Originale Amaretto Liqueur
- 1¼ oz Toasted Marshmallow Syrup 2oz Vanilla Ice Cream (available online)
- 5 ice cubes
- Chocolate syrup to drizzle the glass
- Start by piping cold chocolate syrup on the inside of a martini glass.
- In a shaker place the ice cubes and the rest of the ingredients.
- Shake vigorously until well mixed.
- Strain into the martini glass and enjoy!