Looking for a sweet dessert to serve as the ending to a romantic Valentine’s day meal? Why not try these easy Strawberry Cheesecake Fudge Brownies? They are rich and delicious and make a great addition to your collection of cheesecake recipes.
These strawberry cheesecake fudge brownies are perfect for Valentine’s Day.
The sweet is a cross between a chewy fudge brownie and a creamy delicious cheesecake. All wrapped up in one delicious dessert!
It’s easy to do since you start with a fudge brownie mix. The topping is extra rich and decadent since has both sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese. You can also make it with the fat free versions of each to save a few calories and it still tastes great.
Serve these and then wait for a night of romance. Remember, the key to a man’s heart is through his stomach, as my momma used to say!
- Pam No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 19.5 oz Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 large eggs, divided (I use free range)
- 16 oz of reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz. can fat free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Seedless Strawberry Jam
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Mix together the brownie mix, oil, water and 2 of the eggs in large bowl; stir with a spoon for about 50 strokes until just mixed.
- Spread into the prepared pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Best the cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in the sweetened condensed milk. Add in the remaining 2 eggs, lemon juice and vanilla extract until smooth. Pour evenly over warm brownie.
- Stir the jam until it is smooth. Drop by teaspoonfuls over the surface of filling. Using a knife, swirl the jam gently through the filling to create a marbled effect. Bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Cool for 1 hour. Loosely cover and place in refrigerator for 2 hours or more until quite firm. Cut into bars.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Adapted from Smuckers
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 299Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 185mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 0gSugar: 16gProtein: 6g
Nutritional information is approximate due to natural variation in ingredients and the cook-at-home nature of our meals.