Fall is the time fo tailgating parties. And if you are like me, BBQs are a year round thing at my house! Looking for a great party appetizer, BBQ dish or tailgate recipe? This recipe for sticky chicken wings and drumsticks will be the perfect chose.
Sticky Chicken Wings & Drumsticks
The recipe combines soy sauce and apricot jam with garlic and onion for a sweet and savory taste that your guests will love.
Heat up the grill or stock the back of your car for a tail gate party. These won’t last long at all!
For more great recipes, please visit The Gardening Cook on Facebook.
- 16 chicken wings
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup smooth apricot jam (melted)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup chutney
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 large onion (finely chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange the chicken wings in a shallow oven proof dish.
- Mix the remaining ingredients well and pour over the wings. Marinate for about 1 hour. Bake uncovered for about 1 hour until the chicken wings cooked and golden brown. Serves 6.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 249 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 120mg Sodium: 548mg Carbohydrates: 7g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 4g Protein: 21g