Anyone who is a fan of cinnamon sugar on toast loves snickerdoodle recipes. This delicious bread combines the taste of the well known cookie into a melt in your mouth bread recipe that will have kids and grown ups, alike, asking for more!
Making Memories with Snickerdoodle Bread
The recipe calls for flour, cinnamon, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, eggs, vanilla and sour cream.
Trust me….if you like snickerdoodle cookies, you will love this bread.
- 1 cup of butter, unsalted
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sour cream.
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 12 oz Hershey's Cinnamon Chips
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 º F. Cream together the butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and mix well.
- Stir in the vanilla and sour cream and mix until it is creamy.
- Whisk together the flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Gradually add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until all combined.
- Stir in the cinnamon chips and add the batter to two standard sized loaf pans.
- Finally mix together the extra cinnamon and sugar and spoon it over the top of the batter.
- Bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes. Let cool before removing from pan.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 435Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 169mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 2gSugar: 39gProtein: 5g