These roasted red baby potatoes have a great blend of fresh herbs for perfect seasoning.
Roasted potatoes are so yummy and go well with just about any main course protein. The roasting process gives the potatoes a nice outside crispiness and a warm and tasty center.
Roasted Red Baby Potatoes with Fresh Herbs
Chop the fresh herbs and place the potatoes on a sheet of parchment paper. Add a drizzle of olive oil and throw on the herbs and season with salt and pepper.
In about 45 minutes, they will be browned on the outside with a soft center. So YUMMY!
We love to cook these when my husband is doing the cooking on the grill. I can throw these in the oven and then relax and not have to do much meal work myself.
For more great recipes, please visit The Gardening Cook on Facebook.
- 3 pounds baby red potatoes
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Dice all of the spices and combine them with the olive oil in a medium sized bowl. Add the potatoes and swirl around to coat well.
- Please in a preheated 400 degree oven and roast for about 45 minutes to one hour. Turn about half way through the cooking process.
- Serve warm with grilled steak or any other protein.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 245Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 415mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gProtein: 5g
Nutritional information is approximate due to natural variation in ingredients and the cook-at-home nature of our meals.