Roasted potatoes are so yummy and go well with just about any main course protein. The roasting process gives the potatoes a nice outside crispiness and a warm and tasty center. These roasted red baby potatoes have a great blend of fresh herbs for perfect seasoning.
Roasted Red Baby Potatoes with Fresh Herbs
This side dish could not be easier. Just chop the fresh herbs and place the potatoes on a sheet of parchment paper. Add a drizzle of olive oil and throw on the herbs and season with salt and pepper. In about 45 minutes, they will be browned on the outside with a soft center. So YUMMY!
We love to cook these when my husband is doing the cooking on the grill. I can throw these in the oven and then relax and not have to do much meal work myself.
For more great recipes, please visit The Gardening Cook on Facebook.
- 3 pounds baby red potatoes
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Dice all of the spices and combine them with the olive oil in a medium sized bowl. Add the potatoes and swirl around to coat well.
- Please in a preheated 400 degree oven and roast for about 45 minutes to one hour. Turn about half way through the cooking process.
- Serve warm with grilled steak or any other protein.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 245Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 415mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gProtein: 5g
Nutritional information is approximate due to natural variation in ingredients and the cook-at-home nature of our meals.