Afternoon snacks are fun time at your house with this yummy snack. These pizza dough roll ups are fast and easy to do and the kids just love them. You could add other pizza toppings if desired before rolling.
Kids love these Pizza Dough Roll ups.
Don’t you just love it when you can take out a can of something and within minutes have a tasty snack for the kids after school?
The roll-ups are so simple to do. Start with a can of crescent roll dough. Open the container of dough and separate it into the small triangles that would normally make a crescent roll.
Top each of the triangles with a little pizza sauce and add a piece piece of mozzarella cheese. (String cheese works great. You can just cut it into small pieces.
Roll the dough around the mozzarella cheese and then bake in a preheated 375 º F oven for about 12 minutes. Serve hot. The kids will all love to come to your house for afternoon snack!
- 1 tube of Pillsbury Crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup Pizza sauce
- 2 pieces of mozzarella string cheese sticks, cut in fourths
- Separate the dough onto a greased cookie sheet into triangles.
- Spoon on about a tablespoon of pizza sauce on each wedge and spread it so it covers the wedge.
- Place a piece of the string cheese on the long end of the crescent and roll it up.
- Bake the pizza crescents for 12-14 minutes at 375 degrees or until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 8mg Sodium: 231mg Carbohydrates: 18g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 3g