This Paleo Chicken Salad is simple to make but the ginger cilantro dressing takes it to a whole new level. It is rich and creamy, full of flavor and a perfect choice to pair up with chicken.
It makes the perfect gluten free lunch time meal.
Ginger Cilantro Dressing Makes this Paleo Chicken Salad a Lunchtime Treat.
Using the granola give lots of texture. It is a delicious mixture of nuts and seeds and has some really big chunks in it that are a perfect substitute for croutons. And the flavor the granola adds to this salad is something else.
The salad is chock full of healthy veggies and tender pieces of boneless, skinless chicken breasts. The avocados go beautifully with the mild ginger cilantro dressing. The pecans also add a crunch to the salad and some heart healthy oils.
The plate is a feast for both your stomach and your eyes!
Looking for more Paleo Recipes?
Be sure to also check out these delicious ideas:
- Paleo nutella cranberry baked Apples
- Yummy Paleo Espresso Chocolate Energy Bites
- Paleo Sweet Potato Breakfast Stacks
- Spiced Paleo Chicken and Peaches
- Hearty Paleo Beef Blueberry Salad
- Paleo Broccoli Salad with Orange Almond Dressing