I love making no bake desserts. They are fast and easy to do and you never have to worry about over cooking or have them not set.
Printable Recipe – No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These no bake peanut butter cookies have my favorite food group in them – peanut butter. Okay, okay, I know it’s not on the food pyramid but it’s a staple for me. I just love it.
See also my recipe for vegan chocolate no bake cookies.
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, unsalted butter and skim milk.
- Bring the mixture to a rapid boil for one full minute.
- Remove from heat and mix in vanilla extract and peanut butter. Stir in the quick cooking oats, stirring well until the mixture begins to cool.
- Drop the batter by tablespoon fulls onto waxed paper.
- Let cool until set.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 242Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 66mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 5g
Nutritional information is approximate due to natural variation in ingredients and the cook-at-home nature of our meals.