These no bake peanut butter cookies are full of flavor and have a nice texture, too. They make the perfect afternoon snack.
I love making no bake desserts. They are fast and easy to do and you never have to worry about over cooking or have them not set.
The next time your kids are asking for something new, try these tasty cookies.
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These no bake peanut butter cookies have my favorite food group in them – peanut butter. Okay, okay, I know it’s not on the food pyramid but it’s a staple for me.
I just love it so I use it in cookie recipes all the time.
More peanut butter recipes
If you love peanut butter like I do, try one of these recipes
- Vegan chocolate no bake cookies
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Bars – Get your Reese’s Fix in these Layered Bars
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- No Bake Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Balls
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, unsalted butter and skim milk.
- Bring the mixture to a rapid boil for one full minute.
- Remove from heat and mix in vanilla extract and peanut butter.
- Stir in the quick cooking oats, stirring well until the mixture begins to cool.
- Drop the batter by tablespoon full onto waxed paper.
- Let cool until set.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 242Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 66mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 5g
Nutritional information is approximate due to natural variation in ingredients and the cook-at-home nature of our meals.