Printable Recipe – No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
I love making no bake desserts. They are fast and easy to do and you never have to worry about over cooking or have them not set.
These no bake peanut butter cookies have my favorite food group in them – peanut butter. Okay, okay, I know it’s not on the food pyramid but it’s a staple for me. I just love it.
See also my recipe for vegan chocolate no bake cookies.
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, unsalted butter and skim milk.
- Bring the mixture to a rapid boil for one full minute.
- Remove from heat and mix in vanilla extract and peanut butter. Stir in the quick cooking oats, stirring well until the mixture begins to cool.
- Drop the batter by tablespoon fulls onto waxed paper.
- Let cool until set.