These mini fruit tarts are fast and easy and so delicious. The combine just a few ingredients and are so flavorful and lovely to look at.
I’ve used reduced fat cream cheese to save a few calories and fresh fruit makes them somewhat healthy too!
Mini Fruit Tarts – Sweet Treat Sensation
The mini fruit tarts would be a great addition to any buffet table selection.
The tarts are made with miniature phyllo pastry shells and filled with fruit preserves, low fat cream cheese and topped with raspberries and blueberries.
Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and you are done!
Have you used the reduced fat cream cheese in your recipes to lower the calories? What did you think of the end result? Please leave your comments below.
For another phyllo cup appetizer, be sure to check out my phyllo cup recipe with crab and cream cheese. It’s like mini crab rangoon bites and is super easy to prepare.
- 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 24 Athens mini phyllo shells
- 2/3 cup of fruit preserves
- 1 cup raspberries, and blueberries
- Fresh mint to garnish.
- Open the phyllo pastry shells and add a half teaspoon of the preserves in each shell.
- Beat the reduced fat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla until blended. Spoon about 2 teaspoons into each mini shell. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Place raspberries and blueberries on top of the filling and decorate with a sprig of mint.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 154mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 3g
Nutritional information is approximate due to natural variation in ingredients and the cook-at-home nature of our meals.