The creamy coffee taste of Kahlua is great for making fun cocktail recipes. The Kahlua Rumba is a milk shade for adults only! But you can make the kiddos their own without the alcohol so they won’t feel left out.
Enjoy this Kahlua Rumba as a drink or as a dessert
The drink is a nice mix of the tropics and is cool and refreshing. Is it a drink, or is it a dessert? Maybe it’s both! Yes, I like that idea.
Just combine some vanilla ice cream, sliced bananas, Kahlua, rum and milk with ice in a blender and then pour into a tall glass. Garnish with a fresh strawberry and you have your own adult milk shake. This drink is creamy, delicious and makes a perfect go along snack (after 5 pm of course!) with brownies or a cookie. Dunk it for an adult treat.
To make the drink, combine
- 3 scoops of Vanilla ice cream
- ⅔ of sliced banana
- 1 oz of Kahlua
- 1 oz of Rum
- 2 oz of Milk
- ½ of strawberry as garnish
- Big Scoop of crushed Ice
- Place the ice cream and banana into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Add the rum, kahlua and milk and blend. While blending, add the crushed ice into the blender.
- Garnish with ½ slice of strawberry.