Printable Recipe – Bailey’s Irish Cream – Make it Yourself!
I love Bailey’s Irish cream. It has a perfect blended of Irish whiskey and other ingredients that make it a special and quite decadent drink. but it is expensive to buy. Fortunately you can make your own Bailey’s Irish Cream.
I recently decided to use it to make some fudge. I had a bottle of it that had been in my liquor cabinet (unopened) for several months.
I assembled all my ingredients, and lo and behold, the bottle’s contents had gone off. The cream had sunk to the bottom of the jar and no amount of stirring or mixing would make it good again. But I didn’t have to abandon my idea for making Bailey’s Irish cream fudge.
Thus, my recipe for my own version of it. Tastes every bit of good for a fraction of the price of a new bottle. You will never pay for the real thing again!
Now off to make my great Bailey’s Irish Cream and Coffee Fudge.
Do you love to cook with Bailey’s? Try these amazing Bailey’s Irish Cream brownies. They are to die for!
- 1⅔ cups good Irish whiskey
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cold coffee
- Place all of the ingredients in an immersion blender or normal blender and mix on high speed for 20 seconds.
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container. (I used an old Bailey's Irish cream bottle that had been cleaned well.
- Store in the fridge for up to two months. Be sure to shake well before using.