This recipe for hickory smoke grilled pork chops has a great rub that tastes delicious and so easy to do.
If you are looking for a delicious new grill flavor, look no further.
Keep reading to find out how to make this tasty recipe.
Printable Recipe – Hickory Smoke Grilled Pork Chops
My husband is the grill master at our house but I am the lady behind what he grills. I love experimenting with rubs, sauces and the like.
The recipe calls for bone in pork chops, paprika, onion flakes, garlic powder, pepper, and paprika.
I also used Worcestershire sauce and Stubbs hickory bourbon barbecue sauce (any smoked barbecue sauce will do.)Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.Add the Worcestershire sauce and barbeque sauce and combine well.Spread over the pork chops on both sides and let it marinate for about 30 minutes.
Cook the pork chops the barbeque grill or in a pan on the stove over a medium high heat until cook through. Mine were thin and took about 15 minutes on the grill.
- 1 Tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Hickory smoked barbecue sauce
- 20 oz pork chops, bone in
- Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl. Add the Worcestershire sauce and Barbeque sauce and stir to combine.
- Spread over the pork chops on both sides and let them marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Cook on a grill or a pan on the stove over medium heat until cooked through 15-20 minutes or so depending on the thickness of your pork chops.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 320Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 119mgSodium: 194mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 37g
Nutritional information is approximate due to natural variation in ingredients and the cook-at-home nature of our meals.