This recipe for Halloween Rice Krispie bars takes the traditional sweet treat recipe and dresses it up for Halloween.
Orange and black are everywhere – why not in a Rice Krispie treat?
Halloween Rice Krispie Bars
The bars are easy to do and the kids will love the cute colors. Just sprinkle Halloween sprinkles over the bars before they set and cut into squares. (affiliate link)
(I used orange, yellow, black and white sprinkles but there are many other colors and styles for sale.) You could also cut the Rice Krispie bars with Halloween cookie cutters for an extra special treat.
More fun Halloween recipes
Do you like to make recipes that are perfect for this fun holiday? Try one of these sweet treats:
- Spooky Halloween Pumpkin Cookies – Double the Fun!
- Pumpkin Cake with Toasted Coconut Frosting – HalloweenDessert
- Mummy Brownies for Halloween
- Cookies and Cream Candy Corn Truffles
- Halloween Dirt Cups – Pudding Patch for Halloween
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1/4 cup of sprinkles ( I used Halloween colors - orange, red and yellow cake sprinkles )
- Melt the butter in a large sauce pan over low heat. '
- Stir in the mini marshmallows and mix until completely melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the Rice Krispies and stir until well coated.
- Press mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray with a buttered spatula.
- Sprinkle with the Halloween sprinkles.
- Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares or use Halloween cookie cutters for an extra treat.
- The are best if served the same day.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 124mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 0gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g
Nutritional information is approximate due to natural variation in ingredients and the cook-at-home nature of our meals.