These grilled pork chops are sure to become one of your favorite barbecue recipes.
They are moist and delicious and the garlic rub gives them a very savory taste.
Bone in pork chops gives this recipe an extra burst of flavor. And when you add a herb garlic rub to the mix, you have a great taste sensation that is sure to be a hit at your next barbecue.
This rub used garlic, rosemary, and sage which makes a fragrant combination.
Making these Grilled Pork Chops
Start by chopping the garlic and them use a large knife to make it into a thick paste.
Mix it with the olive oil , garlic, rosemary, sage and pepper.
Spread this rub over the pork chops and let them sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
Grill the pork chops over direct medium heat with the lid closed until they are done but still slightly pink in the center – about 8 to 10 minutes, turning once.
Remove and let them rest for 3-5 minutes. Serve with grilled tomatoes and toasted bread.
More pork recipes
If you enjoy pork as much as I do, try these recipes for a change of pace:
- Paleo Grilled Pork Chops
- 30 Minute Pork Stir Fry
- Cranberry Pecan Stuffed Pork Loin Filet
- Grilled pork with mango salsa
Grilled Pork Chops with Herb Garlic Rub
Garlic, rosemary, sage and pepper gives these savory grilled pork chops and amazing flavor.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 teaspoon fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 24 ounces pork chops (bone-in or boneless
- Preheat the grill.
- Chop the garlic finely and add salt to it. Use a knife to make the garlic into a paste.
- Transfer the garlic paste to a bowl and add the olive oil , garlic, rosemary, sage and pepper.
- Spread this rub over the pork chops and let them sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Grill the pork chops over direct medium heat with the lid closed until they are done but still slightly pink in the center - about 8 to 10 minutes, turning once.
- Remove and let them rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with grilled vegetables and toasted bread.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 418Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 143mgSodium: 409mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 44g
Nutritional information is approximate due to natural variation in ingredients and the cook-at-home nature of our meals.