Grapefruit juice is a great ingredient for many cocktail recipes, and is an excellent citrus to use because it adds a touch of sour to the drinks.
This grapefruit cranberry sea breeze cocktail is the perfect drink for a hot summer evening.
Nothing beats the heat in the summer like citrus based drinks. Then lend themselves to highballs, like this drink, or even frozen concoctions like my frozen strawberry daiquiri that is perfect for pool side afternoons.
It’s easily to make a grapefruit cranberry sea breeze cocktail.
The key to making this great tasting grapefruit, cranberry sea breeze cocktail is to use fresh grapefruit and cranberry juices and a great vodka, such as Grey Goose.
Since I have no shortage of grapefruit lately, due to a grocery store slip up, the fresh grapefruit part is no problem at all.
Seabreeze cocktail drink profile
- Type of drink – spirit based
- Cocktail type – craft
- How to serve – over ice in a highball glass
- Preparation – stirred
- Strength – medium
- Difficulty – easy
- Brands – Grey Goose vodka
- When to serve – on a hot summer day
The drink is so easy to make. Just four ingredients, a high ball glass, ice and a bit of a stir and it’s time to feel as though you are in the Bahamas enjoying a sea breeze (in more ways than one!)
To find out why I have such a large amount of fresh grapefruit on hand, visit my Facebook page to read a discussion along with a lot of tips to use this supply!
- 1 oz. Grey Goose Vodka
- 1 oz. fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 1 oz Cranberry juice
- 1 Slice of Lime to garnish
- Rosemary sprig to garnish
- Slice of grapefruit to garnish
- Fill a chilled highball glass with ice cubes.
- Add the vodka, grapefruit juice and cranberry juice, and stir gently.
- Place a slice of lime and grapefruit on a cocktail skewer, garnish with fresh rosemary, and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 4gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g
Nutritional information is approximate due to natural variation in ingredients and the cook-at-home nature of our meals.