These Easter coconut and cheese cupcakes will be a nice finishing touch to your Easter dinner, and the kiddies will love them.
My friend Regina, who used to blog at Molly Mel, has been baking up some sweets for the upcoming Easter holiday. Aren’t they cute?
Easter is such a fun time for us all. We love to decorate and bake anything from hot cross buns, and Easter breads to sweet treats like these cupcakes.
Treat Your Family To These Gluten Free Coconut and Cheese Cupcakes.
Want to try using fresh coconut in this recipe? It will make these cupcakes even sweeter. See my tips for buying and storing fresh coconut here.
This recipe has no flour and is gluten free. With so many people following a gluten free diet, these little sweet treats are sure to be a hit.
For those of you who don’t know, Regina often shares Brazilian recipes with my readers. This one is called Bombocado, and they are very popular in Brazil.
The cupcakes are so easy to make. Everything is done in a blender. You can use paper cupcake liners, but I love silicone cupcake liners. They are so easy to clean and can be used over and over again.
They are so colorful, which is perfect for Easter and make a nice addition to an Easter basket.
These cupcakes can be decorated in so many ways. The Easter bunny will be a big hit this weekend, but this really is an evergreen recipe. Just decorate the top another way and it can be served all year long.
Enjoy, and many thanks to Regina for sharing your recipe and photos!
Easter Coconut and Cheese Cupcakes
These cute Easter cupcakes feature coconut and Parmesan cheese with sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/3 grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 egg yolks
- Preheat your oven to 310F. Line a muffin tray with either paper or silicone cup cake liners.
- Place the egg yolks In a blender, add the sweetened condensed milk and beat well to combine. Bead the cheese, and finally, gradually add the coconut.
- Place the mixture into the prepared cupcake liners,, and bake them for about 20 - 25 minutes until they are lightly golden, using a tooth pick inserted in the center to see if they are done (it will come out cleanly).
- Place the cupcakes on a wire rack to completely cool.
This recipe is shared courtesy my friend Regina.
Wednesday 10th of April 2019
How long ahead of time can you make these
Thursday 11th of April 2019
This recipe was submitted by another cook, Regina, of Molly Mel blog, so she would be better to answer the question. Her blog can be found here. She submits recipes to me from time to time to publish them on my site.
Just ask her about the Gluten Free Coconut and Cheese Cupcakes recipe that was shared on The Gardening Cook website.