Treat Your Family To These Gluten Free Coconut and Cheese Cupcakes.
My friend Regina, at Molly Mel, has been baking up some sweets for the upcoming Easter holiday. Aren’t they cute? These Easter coconut and cheese cupcakes will be a nice finishing touch to your Easter dinner, and the kiddies will love them.This recipe has no flour and is gluten free. With so many people following a gluten free diet, these little sweet treats are sure to be a hit.
For those of you who don’t know, Regina often shares Brazilian recipes with my readers. This one is called Bombocado, and they are very popular in Brazil.
The cupcakes are so easy to make. Everything is done in a blender. You can use paper cupcake liners, but I love silicone cupcake liners. They are so easy to clean and can be used over and over again. (affiliate link) They are so colorful, which is perfect for Easter!These cupcakes can be decorated in so many ways. The Easter bunny will be a big hit this weekend, but this really is an evergreen recipe. Just decorate the top another way and it can be served all year long.
Enjoy, and many thanks to Regina for sharing your recipe and photos! Please be sure to visit Molly Mel for more deliciousness.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- ⅓ grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 egg yolks
- Preheat your oven to 310F. Line a muffin tray with either paper or silicone cup cake liners.
- Place the egg yolks In a blender, add the sweetened condensed milk and beat well to combine. Bead the cheese, and finally, gradually add the coconut.
- Place the mixture into the prepared cupcake liners,, and bake them for about 20 - 25 minutes until they are lightly golden, using a tooth pick inserted in the center to see if they are done (it will come out cleanly).
- Place the cupcakes on a wire rack to completely cool.