Feeling your Sweet tooth wanting something special? Try one of my favorite chocolate dessert recipes.
They are all rich and flavorful and will delight even the most ardent chocoholic.
Whether you are looking for a piece of chocolate bark or something as elaborate as the chocolate blooming onion, one of these desserts is just perfect for you.
Feed your Sweet tooth with my Favorite Chocolate Dessert Recipes
The recipes will tempt your sweet tooth or your need for a “chocolate fix” just beautifully!
Today’s favorite chocolate dessert recipes feature the following recipes: (you can click on any of the links to go to the recipes)
- Chocolate no Bake Peanut butter Cookies
- Fudge Cupcakes with Cookie Dough Frosting
- Chocolate Blooming Onion
- Triple chocolate Cheesecake with Kahlua Frosting.
- Death by Chocolate Dessert
- Dark Chocolate ice Cream Cake
- Easy Peanut butter Chocolate Fudge
- Homemade chocolate pudding with Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Turtle cookies with chocolate drizzle
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Parfait
- Toffee Crunch Cupcakes
- Tiramisu with Bailey’s and Hot Chocolate
- Chocolate Cream Swiss Roll
- White Chocolate Lemon Pie
- Strawberry Cheesecake Swirl Brownie Bars – Fudgy Brownies
For more great chocolate recipes, Please visit my Facebook page.
Sunday 28th of April 2013
I'm really sorry, but I am trying to find the recipe for the blooming onion, but I can't seem to find it. I found a page that has pictures of what I think is the beginning process, but no directions. Sorry to be a pain, but could you point me in the right direction please! Thanks so much for your help!
Monday 29th of April 2013
Not a pain at all. It always helps to know if anything about the site is hard to navigate. The list of recipes under the pictures have links to the recipes in them. If you click on the words chocolate blooming onion it will take you to the site.
Here is the link: http://www.sugarplumblog.net/2012/09/day-forty-two.html