Feeling your Sweet tooth wanting something special? Try one of my favorite chocolate dessert recipes. They are all rich and flavorful and will delight even the most ardent chocoholic.
Feed your Sweet tooth with my Favorite Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Whether you are looking for a piece of chocolate bark or something as elaborate as the chocolate blooming onion, one of these desserts is just perfect for you. The recipes will tempt your sweet tooth or your need for a “chocolate fix” just beautifully!
Today’s favorite chocolate dessert recipes feature the following recipes: (you can click on any of the links to go to the recipes)
- Chocolate no Bake Peanut butter Cookies
- Fudge Cupcakes with Cookie Dough Frosting
- Chocolate Blooming Onion
- Triple chocolate Cheesecake with Kahlua Frosting.
- Death by Chocolate Dessert
- Dark Chocolate ice Cream Cake
- Magic Mint Chocolate Bark
- Easy Peanut butter Chocolate Fudge
- Homemade chocolate pudding with Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Turtle cookies with chocolate drizzle
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Parfait
- Toffee Crunch Cupcakes
- Tiramisu with Bailey’s and Hot Chocolate
- Chocolate Cream Swiss Roll
- White Chocolate Lemon Pie
For more great chocolate recipes, Please visit my Facebook page.