The Cuban Breeze cocktail combines amaretto, vodka and pineapple juice for a refreshing tropical style drink with just a hint of almonds.
Looking for a refreshing cocktail recipe that gives a tropical feeling when you drink it?
Serve this drink with my Cuban steaks with a mojo marinade. It’s a great pairing!
Enjoy the taste of almonds with a Cuban breeze
I first became acquainted with amaretto when I lived in Australia. My husband and I were young, entertained often and went out to eat several times a week.
Liqueurs were popular as after dinner drinks in restaurants there and we enjoyed trying a lot of different ones.
Since I love the last of almonds, and smell of anything cooked with them, I fell in love with Amaretto. It is the perfect addition to this Cuban Breeze.
The drink could not be easier. Just add vodka and amaretto over ice and top with pineapple juice.
For more summer drinks and cocktails, check out these recipes:
- Tequila Pineapple Cocktail with Basil – Veracruzana – Fruity Summer Drink
- Moscow Mule Cocktail – Spicy Kick with a Citrus Finish
- Amaretto Southern Comfort Sour Cocktail
- Caribbean Coconut Rum and Pineapple Cocktail.
- Grapefruit Cranberry Sea Breeze Cocktail – Cocktails with Vodka
- Floridora – Refreshing Raspberry and Lime Cocktail
- Tom Collins Drink – Refreshing Summer Highball Cocktail Recipe
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 3 ounce Pineapple Juice
Put the ice in a glass and pour the vodka an amaretto over.
Top with the pineapple juice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 221Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 0gSugar: 21gProtein: 0g
Nutritional information is approximate due to natural variation in ingredients and the cook-at-home nature of our meals.