I love to combine avocados with fruit for a tasty salad. The combination of sweet and savory really appeals to me. This tasty avocado mango salad has a spicy sweet lime dressing for added flavor.
This Avocado Mango salad Will be a Hit
It’s super easy to make too. Just heat the brown sugar and water and then combine it with some chili sauce and lime juice and pour it over the avocado, mangoes and salad greens.
The salad has no meat but if you wish, you could add chicken or beef, or even Tofu for a nice protein addition.
For more Vegan Recipes, see my Pinterest Vegan Board
Do you enjoy salads with fruit, or do you prefer greens only?
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup chili garlic sauce
- 2 medium mangos - peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
- 4 cups of mixed greens of your choice
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together the brown sugar and water. Bring to a boil, then pour into a medium bowl. Stir in the garlic chili sauce and lime juice. Set the dressing aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the mangos and avocados. Arrange the spring salad mix on serving plates, then top with a few spoonfuls of the mixture. Pour dressing over the top.
If you are a meat eater, you can add cooked chicken or beef to the recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Sodium: 0mg Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 0g