This recipe for honey chicken wings with garlic and herb could not be easier to make. Just combine the wings with honey and McCormick garlic and herb seasoning mix and shake. Then bake in an oven. If it is warm enough outside, these could also be grilled on the BBQ.
Honey Chicken wings with Garlic and Herb
One of the best things about this recipe is that it is ready in about 30 minutes, so it is perfect for those times when friends come over with very little notice. Also great for any busy weeknight. I used McCormick® Garlic & Herb Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix to give a great flavor to the recipe and honey adds a bit of sweetness, too.
Perfect for any get together, or an easy week night meal. The chicken ends up so moist and delicious with a very tasty crunch to the outside of the wings.
For more recipes, please visit The Gardening Cook on Facebook.
- 2½ pounds chicken wing, pieces
- 1 package McCormick® Garlic & Herb Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix
- ¼ cup of honey
- Preheat he oven to 450°F. Place the honey and seasoning mix into a resealable plastic bag.
- Cut the chicken wings at the joints and discard tips.
- Place wings into the plastic bag.Seal bag and shake to coat evenly. Arrange wings in single layer on a foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve wings with a prepared blue cheese dressing and celery sticks or other cut up veggies, if desired.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission from the sale, but the price is the same for you. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."