Do you have an old bowling ball and are no longer interested in bowling. Don’t put it in a yard sale, re-purpose it into a striking ladybug for your garden. These adorable critters and simple to do and give a pop of color to any garden bed.
You will need these supplies:
- An old Bowling ball
- Black silicone caulk
- Two 8.5-inch lengths of #6 copper wire
- Two 1-inch round wooden beads
- 1 quart Kilz exterior primer
- 1 quart red exterior latex paint
- 1 quart black exterior latex paint
- Painter’s tape
- Utility knife or scissors
- Stenciling brush or sponge
You can view the step by step tutorial at Birds and Blooms.