Great tasting Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
This caramel Pecan cheesecake uses Sandies cookies as a crust. The dessert is delicious. Drizzle it with caramel sauce and top it off with whipped topping for a great tasting end to your meal.
The Sandies cookie are added to a graham cracker crust for a great tasting base to this delicious dessert.
For more great dessert ideas please visit The Gardening Cook on Facebook.
- 1 cup Keebler Sandies Pecan Shortbread cookies , chopped (about 6 cookies)
- 1 Graham Cracker Deep dish Pie Crust
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/4 cup Keebler Sandies Pecan Shortbread cookies (finely crushed)
- Place 1 cup of the chopped pecan sandies cookies in the Graham cracker crust. Drizzle with 1/2 cup of ice cream topping and set aside.
- In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla. Beat until just combined. Pour over the cookies in the graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 300°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until almost set. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Spoon or pipe whipped topping on top. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup ice cream topping. Sprinkle the cheesecake with 1/4 cup of the crushed cookies. Store in refrigerator until ready to eat.