It’s time for one of my favoiite cocktail recipes. This drink is in the category of decadent cocktails. I had one for the first time a few years ago when visiting my daughter at Greensboro University and have been hooked since then. They are a sort of cross between dessert and cocktail and so delicious. This recipe for Baileys Irish Cream Mudslide tastes delicious.
Bailey’s makes a mudslide drink pre-made but they can get expensive. This recipe gives you more bang for your dollar and is simple to make and has all the flavor of the retail mix but at much less cost to you. For an extra fun look, drizzle the glass with chocolate first.
For more drinks and Cocktails, be sure to visit my Pinterest Gardening Cook Board.
This recipe is adapted from Bailey’s Recipes
If you like the taste of Bailey’s Irish Cream, you will love these Bailey’s Irish Cream chocolates, available from Amazon.
- 2 ounces of Bailey's Irish Cream
- 0.25 ounce of Schmirnoff vodka
- 0.25 ounce of Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Hersheys chocolate syrup for decoration
- Add Baileys® Original Irish Cream, Vodka, and chocolate liqueur
- Shake with ice and strain into martini glass.
- This recipe contains no more than 0.6 fl. oz. of alcohol per serving.
- Serving idea: Pour Hershey's chocolate syrup around the inside rim of a glass or down the sides of the glass and pour in the drink.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission from the sale, but the price is the same for you. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."