I enjoy experimenting with cocktail recipes. I often drink Southern Comfort with diet coke. I also love Amaretto as a liqueur. This drink was an experiment and I ended up really liking it. Treat yourself to my Amaretto Southern Comfort Sour.
Treat yourself to an An Amaretto Southern Comfort Sour
The drink has the almond flavor of Amaretto and the sweetness of Southern Comfort combined with a home made sweet and sour mix. It is refreshing and delicious.
- Tequila Pineapple Cocktail with Basil – Veracruzana – Fruity Summer Drink
- Moscow Mule Cocktail – Spicy Kick with a Citrus Finish
- Caribbean Coconut Rum and Pineapple Cocktail.
- Grapefruit Cranberry Sea Breeze Cocktail – Cocktails with Vodka
- Floridora – Refreshing Raspberry and Lime Cocktail
- Tom Collins Drink – Refreshing Summer Highball Cocktail Recipe
- 4th of July Cosmopolitan – a Patriotic cocktail
- Malibu Rum Punch – Paradise Punch Cocktail with Earl Grey Tea
- 1 1/2 ounce of Southern Comfort
- 1 1/2 ounce of Amaretto
- 3 ounces of sweet and sour mix. (you can use purchased mix or make your own with equal parts lime, lemon, sugar and water)
- Lime slice
- Ice cubes
- Put salt on a plate. Cut a slice of lime and moisten the rim of a martini glass. Dip the rim of the glass in salt and add ice cubes.
- Combine the Southern Comfort, Amaretto and sweet and sour mix in a shaker and mix well. Pour over the ice. Garnish with a slice of lime. Enjoy.